Please determine if the Add/Drop form needs to be completed by reading the following scenarios:
- If the student wants to drop a course that does not have a lab co-requisite they can do that online through Appalnet.
- If a student wants to drop both lab and lecture courses that are co-requisites of each other they can do that on-line through Appalnet.
- Only if the student wants to keep only the lecture or only the lab for courses that are co-requisites of each other they need to complete the form.
- If a student would like to drop CHE 1101 and the student is taking BIO 1801 they need to use the drop form to ask to keep BIO 1801 and needs to be approved by the BIO department. The co-requisite for BIO 1801 id CHE 1101.
Directions to complete an Add/Drop request form:
- The student will download and complete the fillable Drop/Add Course Form.
- Students will then need to email the completed form to the instructor and copy the departmental chairperson and email@example.com on that message.
- Only the instructor of the intended course to drop and the departmental chairperson will need to review the request and reply all with their approval or denial of the course drop.
- Once all approvals are received by the CAS office, the drop form will be processed.
- The last day to drop a class by this process is December 18th for Fall 2020.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact the office via telephone 828-262-3010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.