Contact details for Chemistry and Fermentation Sciences Offices at this time
The Department of Chemistry and Fermentation Sciences remains dedicated to supporting the campus population. We are actively practicing social distancing, which means we remain open for business but we are limiting the number of students, faculty, and staff on campus. At this time, we are currently working to provide assistance virtually or by phone. If you need to contact the Chemistry Office, please do so between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. via phone at (828) 262-3010 for the Chemistry office, and please e-mail email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you need to contact the Fermentation Sciences Office, please do so between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. via phone (828) 262-8158 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a Permit?
Submit an online Permit Request for:
- Permission to register for only one part of a Chemistry course (retakes and non-degree students only)
- Assistance with pre-requisite errors
- Assistance with registering due to reserved seating errors or capacity limits
For Biochemistry classes:
- Students needing permits to take CHE 4580 Biochemistry I or CHE 4581 Biochemistry I Lab fill out the correct form below:
- The Biochemistry faculty will review these requests and you will receive an email if your request is granted.
For Adds/Drops after the 5th day of classes:
- Follow the instructions to add/drop a class after the 5th day of classes.