Need a Permit?
Submit an online Permit Request for:
- Permission to register for only one part of a Chemistry course (retakes and non-degree students only)
- Assistance with pre-requisite errors
- Assistance with registering due to reserved seating errors or capacity limits
For Biochemistry classes:
- Students needing permits to take CHE 4580 Biochemistry I or CHE 4581 Biochemistry I Lab fill out the correct form below:
- The Biochemistry faculty will review these requests and you will receive an email if your request is granted.
For Adds/Drops after the 5th day of classes:
- Follow the instructions to add/drop a class after the 5th day of classes.
Congratulations to Dr. Amanda Howell, the recipient of the College of Arts and Sciences Non-Tenure Track Teaching Excellence Award.Faculty and Staff, Department News