Submitting this form can request:
- Permission to register for only one part of a Chemistry course (retakes and non-degree students only)
- Assistance with pre-requisite errors
- Assistance with registering due to reserved seating errors or capacity limits
Due to the high volume of requests, please allow 24-48 hours after submitting for us to determine if we can grant your permit. We will respond to requests submitted after 5 p.m. on Friday by the end of the day the following Monday. Thank you for your understanding!
Please read the following before submitting:
- If you are currently taking the course for which you are seeking a permit:
- We will issue a permit to retake a lecture or a lab without knowing your final grade.
- Please note, however, that if you have not passed the co-requisite course you must register for both.
- Some permits are generic and not for a specific Course CRN.
- Please do not provide the CRN in the Request Form.
- It is your responsibility to find a seat. We will request preferences if CRN numbers if needed.
- Some majors require a minimum grade in certain classes in order for them to be credited towards the major requirements.
- Please be sure to check your major requirements prior to requesting a permit.
- If you do not meet the pre-requisites you will not be able to register.
Students needing permits to take CHE 4580 Biochemistry I or CHE 4581 Biochemistry I Lab during the Fall 2021 semester please submit this waitlist form.
Permit Request Form
Please select the class you want to register for.