The form below can be used to request:
- Permission to register for only one part of a Chemistry course (retakes and non-degree students only)
- Assistance with pre-requisite errors
- Assistance with registering due to reserved seating errors or capacity limits
Due to the high volume of requests, please allow 24-48 hours after submitting for us to determine if we can grant your permit. We will respond to requests submitted after 5 p.m. on Friday by the end of the day the following Monday. Thank you for your understanding!
Please also read the following information before submitting your request:
- If you are currently taking the course for which you are seeking a permit, we will issue a permit to retake a lecture or a lab without knowing your final grade. Please note, however, that if you have not passed the co-requisite course you must register for both.
- Some permits are generic and not for a specific Course CRN. Please do not provide the CRN in the Request Form. It is your responsibility to find a seat. We will request preferences if CRN numbers if they are needed.
- Some majors require a minimum grade in certain classes in order for them to be credited towards the major requirements, please be sure to check your major requirements prior to requesting a permit. If you do not meet the pre-requisites you will not be able to register.
Students needing permits to take CHE 4580 Biochemistry I or CHE 4581 Biochemistry I Lab during the Fall 2021 semester please submit this waitlist form. Students interested in registering for this class during Summer 2021 please use this waitlist form.
Please select the class you want to register for.